You really don’t want to read another blogger’s resolutions, do you? Please, feel free to skip this one over. It’s probably not going to be any different.
Alright, here’s a generic opening paragraph about how new years are such perfect times to sort out your life, how much we’ve all failed in the past, how much I’m going to try to make it different this year… Okay. That’s out of the way. On to the stuff you actually came for: the list.
1. Don’t lose your only pair of earbuds. If you manage to hold onto the pretty nice pair you have all year, you can spend the money you would have used to buy another pair (about $15-20) on whatever you want.
2. Work out at least once a week. Go running, do some push-ups and crunches for a few minutes, lift some weights… It’s not about losing weight, it’s about just getting in the habit so that when you do need to lose weight it’s easier to get used to. (Being out of shape is also embarrassing and sucky, so just do it.)
3. Vlog/Post a video at least once a month. YouTubing is super fun, so don’t get out of that habit! Be better about making videos and vlogging.
4. Draw every day. If you want to become a better artist, you need to practice. Sketching something every day will guarantee you an increase in skill—you certainly improved this year (with much less practice) so think of what you might do by this time next year!
5. Write every day. It could be an essay, a fanfiction, or a novel. Just anything that is to be read by others, really. Writing every day will also improve your writing, even if a little less than drawing every day will. If it’s important to you, you should practice it.
Thus concludes my short list of resolutions. They may fail like most others’ do, or I might be responsible and stick to them. You never know. You also probably don’t care—so I’ll bid you all a farewell so you can keep scrolling through whatever social media website led you here, whether Facebook or just WordPress.
I shall bid you adieu. Adieu!